A series of articles to appeal to all students! Topics range from health and gastronomy to feminism, sports and communication technology.
Spanish texts with side-by-side English translations engage readers with contemporary and historical Spain and Latin America.
- Texts based on 2016 spec themes
- Ideal for topic-based reading
A tailored approach:
- Handpick sentences for translation (both ways)
- Spark topical debates
- Set reading or translation tasks in class or as homework
- Flexible level of support – students read Spanish only or both languages
AS Level / A Level (year 1) articles at your fingertips.
I find it crucial for Spanish learners to keep up to date with a general knowledge about Spain and Latin America. […] The sections are not too long, the information is straightforward and it’s clear to students, making it an ideal resource for them to use independently.
– A Jimenez, Spanish Teacher.
Price is £64 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.