18 original texts followed by exam-style questions and answers covering all AS topics. Comprehensive, skills-focused packs written specifically for the 2016 Edexcel specification.
- Covers a wide range of text sources used by Edexcel – so students will be very fully familiar with exam format
- Multiple opportunities to practise each task type in different contexts continuously develop students’ exam skills
- Engaging texts on topical issues in Target Language countries – make sure students are up to date for exams
- Clear and detailed marking criteria – perfect for peer-assessment
- Includes: factual and informative texts, interviews, reports, dialogues and testimonials
- Recordings by native speakers
- Transcripts for all recordings provided
- Practices both non-verbal and verbal response questions, including listening summaries
“It is a very good resource as it allows additional practice on the themes studied during the AS. I can see that the author has based the activities on specimen material released by the examination board.” – A Sanz Caro, Head of MFL and Ind. Reviewer
“Well done, a very well structured and put together resource!!! The tasks are typical of exams in terms of format so students know what to expect and can build on their skills. I really like how the resource incorporates specific vocabulary and some nice idioms (estan por las nubes). I find it incredibly useful that there is room for both peer and self assessment.” – R Bravo, Head of Spanish, Examiner and Ind. Reviewer
Price is £69 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.