A brilliant idea designed to support weaker students. Students
have to read their textbook/notes to complete a grid of questions
in specification order. Progressive structure encourages students
to work through a topic logically, helping them grasp the basics
before tackling the applied questions.
A godsend for students who find it difficult to absorb
information in class and for the less willing. Leads to active
learning, identification of key points and the structuring of
- Particularly supports ‘hands-on’ learners who need to write
information down to absorb it
- An easy-to-set, yet valuable homework
- Requires minimal preparation and interaction from the teacher
– great for cover lessons!
- Result! Revision notes – with full spec coverage!
Cross-referenced to approved textbooks for new spec:
- OCR A Level Chemistry A, A Level Year 1 and AS (Pearson,
2015. ISBN 978-1447990789)
- OCR A Level Chemistry A, A Level Year 2 (Pearson, 2015.
- A Level Chemistry A for OCR Year 1 and AS Student Book
(OUP, 2015. ISBN 978-0198351962)
- A Level Chemistry A for OCR Year 2 Student Book (OUP, 2015.
Includes key skills for practicals and Maths
“Excellent… really useful for weaker students as it helps them to pull out key ideas without missing the level of detail necessary to understand the concept at A level.” – L. Marsh, Assistant Head of Science & Independent Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.