These packs provide a wide range of innovative and stimulating classroom activities designed specifically to cover key topics for the 2016 AQA GCSE specification! Each resource contains 20–30 ‘pick-up-and-go’ activities that fit into your lessons and develop vital historical skills.
A wide variety of activities for students…
- Each core activity covers a clear specification point and in specification order – develops students’ knowledge and understanding of the period in a logical way
- Extension ‘discussion points’ challenge students and develop second-order historical concepts – vital for accessing top marks in the exam
- Four types of keyword activity for every topic with student-friendly definitions for each term – help build confidence and familiarity with need-to-know figures and events
- Timeline activity provides a fantastic visual overview of the time period – great at both the start and end of the course!
… that fit in easily with any lesson!
- Clear teacher instructions for each task including suggested timings – easy to apply in the classroom
- Most activities need no preparation – perfect for cover lessons or starter and plenary tasks
- Answers provided, great for AfL or instant classroom feedback!
Price is £59 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.