A brilliant new idea designed to support weaker learners. Students have to read their textbook/notes to complete a grid of questions in exact specification order. Cross-referenced to the major textbooks and ZigZag Course Companions to ensure a structured reading of any of the texts.
A godsend for those students who find learning difficult and motivates the less willing. Leads to active learning,
identification of key points & the structuring of information.
- Particularly supports ‘hands-on’ learners who need to write information to absorb it.
- Scaffolded AQA-style questions help develop exam technique
- Full answers provided
- Easy-to-set, yet valuable homework option.
- Minimal teacher preparation/ interaction – great for cover lessons!
- Result: revision notes – full spec coverage!
Price is £59 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.