Help your students apply their theory to detailed exam-relevant case studies using this pack of 26 pick-up-and-teach classroom activities.
Students become familiar with the fictional town of Thornton Green, the jobs of health practitioners who work there, and the needs of the town residents. They then apply their knowledge to these engaging case studies through creative and innovative activities. Great for putting theory into practice!
Tailored teacher support for each unit
- Four student-friendly case studies that cover a variety of specification points, matches the new BTEC Nationals Level 3 perfectly!
- Ready-to-use activities cover each specification point in order – perfect to revise key content in lessons or as homework
- Clear teacher instructions and guidance including breakdown of how activities can be used as individual, pair or whole-class work
- Detailed answers provided for every activity, ideal for peer-or self-assessment
Keyword; match-up; spider diagrams card games; class discussions leaflet
design; class presentations; case study analysis
Case studies cover:
Depression; unemployment; teenage pregnancy; self-esteem;
expected and unexpected life events; retirement + changing
needs; limited employment opportunities; developmental norms;
bonding + attachment; language barriers; depression, genetic
disorders, and much more.
A good resource for busy teachers… This saves an enormous amount of time… a really useful resource for me to use when planning and preparing the delivery of a new specification. Thanks to the author!
– H Pringle, Health and Social Care Teacher & Independent Reviewer
Price is £49 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.