Up-to-the-minute podcasts covering current events and contentious issues in target-language countries. Spoken by native speakers and accompanied by relevant activities, these contemporary recordings mix authentic cultural exposure with valuable language practice:
- 12–13 topical podcasts provide a modern and engaging platform for listening practice – with interviews, reports, radio programmes, reviews, opinions and more!
- Closely linked to topics from the 2016 AS and A Level specifications – the perfect companion to your teaching! Students
learn relevant vocabulary and useful structures.
- Vocabulary, comprehension, speaking and writing tasks help students get the most out of the podcasts
- Use as whole-class listening exercises or upload to students’ MP3 players for independent study
- Full transcripts double up as extra support or additional reading practice
- Answers included for easy self-, peer- or teacher assessment
The perfect way to develop students’ skills for AO4 (cultural knowledge) and AO3 (quality of language) – both relevant to new AS and A Level exams!
With built-in differentiation – podcasts are signposted as easy, medium or hard
Price is £69 + VAT — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.