The Preliminary Material has been released and this year’s focus is on the increasing urbanisation in LEDCs. A number of opportunities are presented, and challenges faced, in growing urban settlements and investigating social, environmental and economic issues is key to understanding and interpreting urbanisation as a theme.
2017: Contemporary Issues in Urban Settlements
A complete breakdown of the Advanced Information Booklet for the annual iGCSE AQA Paper 3 exam. Focussed on Living in an increasingly urban world, Issues surrounding urbanisation in LEDCs, The challenges of urban growth and The Dharavi Redevelopment Project in Mumbai, India.
A complete teaching resource to help students achieve their full potential in this difficult exam. An active, student-centred approach to learning, ideal for Paper 3 where spoon-feeding is impossible. The focus on skills and strategies which can be applied to the exam makes this a valuable resource.
Learn to understand all angles of the issue up for debate.
- Builds understanding of Paper 3 assessment, command words and synoptic skills
- Deconstructs every element of the resource booklet to help students to fully digest the content
- Model answers show your students what top answers look like and how to write them
Students develop the core geographical and synoptic skills to succeed with Paper 3 – skills that help with Paper 1 and 2 too!
- Student workbook to guide lessons and get immersed in the AIB
- Unique PowerPoint presentations filled with vivid images and detailed content to enhance your lessons
- An original practice exam paper to get your students fully prepared for the real thing!
Price is £59 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.