Introduce Arthur Miller’s classic tale of intolerance and
hysteria in a practical way with this eight-lesson,
ready-to-use springboard scheme of work!
Covering key thematic and theatrical elements, it will help
students to gain solid grounding of the events
of the text while exploring performance, design and
- Eight one-hour lessons explore all relevant aspects of the
play – including context, characters, themes, form, and staging
- Key moments from each act covered
- Lesson plans with starters, mains, plenaries and
homeworks, plus plenty of ideas for differentiation
- Variety of practical activities engages students with active
exploration, experimentation and peer- and self-evaluation
- Ready-to-use handouts mean minimal preparation – also perfect
as quick, end-of-year revision sheets!
Fully geared towards the 2016 GCSE Drama
specifications, these exciting and engaging lessons will
increase students’ core knowledge – and develop crucial dramatic
Perfect preparation for not only the written exam, but for
any other component of the course!
Price is £39 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.