2 practice papers with detailed mark schemes, available separately for AQA GCSE Food Technology, Graphic Products, Product Design, Resistant Materials and Textiles Technology.
Each paper covers a range of topics, with Section A questions supporting the 2017 examination contexts set by AQA. Detailed mark scheme includes example answers and marking guidance.
The contexts for the 2017 exams (Section A) are:
- AQA Food Technology: Upside down desserts
- AQA Resistant Materials: Seating in public spaces for adults and young children
- AQA Graphic Products: Self-assembly decoration for a special event
- AQA Textiles Technology: Textile products inspired by the theme of India
- AQA Product Design: A children’s day nursery
Click the link below to order and view inspection copies.
Price is £49 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available.
Click here for full details and to order.