Visual and engaging A3 photocopiable revision posters covering all of the key theory content for Component 1 and Component 2 of the 2016 Edexcel GCSE PE Specification.
- Concise notes covering key vocabulary and knowledge students need for the exam
- Carefully designed to show clear links between key topics
- Countless sporting examples to encourage effective application to sport performance and participation
- Revision Success tip boxes – support exam preparation
- Diagrams, graphs and images to illuminate key concepts – valuable for visual learners and EAL students
Each summary is provided as:
- A complete revision poster
- A partially complete poster with exercises for active revision
Both in A3 and A4 format
- Hand out at the end of the course or at the end of a topic for revision recap
- Hand out partially completed worksheets for in-class activities
- Display on classroom walls as visual cues
‘This resource is great, it can be used both in learning and revision. Supporting students developing new understanding as well as supporting them in re-capping previously learnt work.’ – S Wills, Deputy Head of PE, Examiner & Independent Reviewer (on Component 1)
‘I really liked the ‘revision success tip’ box that was on some of the pages. This provides students will a useful point/s to consider for their exams. The examples used on all topic pages were fantastic and would help students understand any misconceptions they may have.’ – E Drury, PE Teacher & Independent Reviewer (on Component 2)
Price is £39-49 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.