A brilliant idea designed to support weaker students. Students have to read their textbook/notes to complete a grid of questions in specification order. Progressive structure encourages students to work through a topic logically, helping them grasp the basics before tackling the applied questions.
A godsend for students who find it difficult to absorb information in class and for the less willing. Leads to active learning, identification of key points and the structuring of information.
- Particularly supports ‘hands-on’ learners who need to write information down to absorb it
- An easy-to-set, yet valuable homework
- Requires minimal preparation and interaction from the teacher – great for cover lessons!
- Result! Revision notes – with full spec coverage!
Cross-referenced to approved textbooks for new spec:
- AQA Biology, A Level Year 1 and AS (Oxford, 2015)
- AQA A-Level Biology, Year 1 and AS (Hodder, 2015)
- AQA Biology, A Level Year 2 (Oxford, 2015)
- AQA A-Level Biology, Year 2 (Hodder, 2015)
Includes key skills for practicals and Maths
Excellent… really useful for weaker students as it helps them to pull out key ideas without missing the level of detail necessary to understand the concept at A level. – L. Marsh, Assistant Head of Science & Independent Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.