Set text for:
AQA A AS & A Level
Structured and detailed analysis illuminates Shakespeare’s meaningful play about love, repentance and time. Focused commentary on key quotes helps students consider the play’s multifaceted characters, complex genre and intriguing ending.
Engage your students!
- debate prompts
- active learning tasks
- further reading suggestions
- key literary and linguistic terms
- practice essay questions
Tackles the key stages of text analysis:
- Walk-through – Thorough section-by-section commentary walks students through each scene
- Drawing it all together – In-depth discussion of whole text focuses on: characterisation, relationships, genre, themes, language, form, structure, context
- Indicative content – Supports teaching by ensuring all key areas are covered
“I think this resource is fabulously detailed and incredibly accurate in its interpretation of the play. A really good go-to guide when it comes to picking this play up and teaching it to the demands of the new specification for A Level for the first time.” – K Chanter, Teacher and Independent Reviewer
Price is £59 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.