Don’t leave your students adrift as they journey towards their OCR exams! Help your class apply understanding of The Tempest and sharpen exam technique with exam advice, exam-style questions, mark schemes and model answers, specifically designed to ensure safe passage to success in the AS and A Level OCR Component 1 exam.
- Student-friendly summaries and revision activities on key elements of The Tempest – including themes of freedom and betrayal and motifs of servant and master – prompt students to refresh knowledge before attempting questions
- Heaps of unique exam-style questions not available from OCR – 10 for AS, 12 for A Level. Great for mocks!
- Plus an ‘exam-question generator’ providing students with countless opportunities for practice!
- ‘How to Write a Great Essay’ section containing:
- Essay sentence starters to offset writer’s block;
- Writing plans to provide a framework for answering essay questions;
- Suggested strategies illustrating how questions can be broken down into logical chunks;
- Plus! Sample paragraphs with annotations, activities and tips
- Six original sample essays with detailed AO commentary and marking exercises – familiarise students with examiner thinking and demonstrate how to improve grades
- Student-friendly mark schemes – perfect for easy marking and self-assessment
- Includes indicative content for all exam-style questions
Ready to embed into your revision programme in class or as homework.
‘The resource would definitely improve analytical skills and planning… It is particularly strong in terms of close-text analysis and questions.’ – L Churchill, English Teacher and independent Reviewer
‘It provides exactly what they need in the approach to their exams. The author clearly knows the play very well and has provided some excellent and very useful sample answers on various questions. The author also clearly has a thorough grasp of the examination paper, as the sample questions are great and really useful.’ – C Hughes, Teacher, Examiner and Independent Reviewer
“In my opinion, the content is excellent. This is a well structured and engaging exam pack that will be of benefit to teachers and students alike.” – M Lloyd, Teacher and Independent Reviewer
Price is £59 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.