A brilliant idea designed to support weaker students. Students have to read their textbook/notes to complete a grid of questions in specification order. Progressive structure encourages students to work through a topic logically, helping them grasp the basics before tackling the applied questions.
A godsend for students who find it difficult to absorb information in class and for the less willing. Leads to active learning, identification of key points and the structuring of information.
- Particularly supports ‘hands-on’ learners who need to write information down to absorb it
- An easy-to-set, yet valuable homework
- Requires minimal preparation and interaction from the teacher – great for cover lessons!
- Result! Revision notes – with full spec coverage!
Includes key skills for practicals, Maths and How Science Works!
Cross-referenced to approved textbooks for new spec:
- A Level Physics for OCR A (Oxford, 2015)
- OCR AS/A Level Physics A (Pearson, 2015)
Price is £69 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.