Structured learning – effortless delivery!
Prepare your students for the all-exam-based 2016 GCSE specification with these large banks of topic-by-topic questions. Ideal for identifying gaps in knowledge in class, homework or as revision in time for exams!
Very useful for homework tasks and monitoring student progress. Easy to assess. Accessible to all students.
– R Bailey, HoD & Independent Reviewer
Exposes students to the types of questions they could meet in an exam – including source-based questions – from Bayeux Tapestry close-ups for Paper 2 to Nazi propaganda photographs for Paper 3.
- Engages your class with a range of question formats including mind maps, timeline tasks and match-ups
- Includes a detailed user-friendly mark scheme for easy marking
- Provided in both write-on ‘practice-exam’ and ‘question-only’ formats
- PLUS peer-assessment sheets – great for AfL
I liked it. The layout was interesting and the sections were helpful in breaking down large amounts of information. The variation in layouts of the questions makes this a more stimulating resource. Breaking the tests into clear specification sections makes it manageable and less daunting for students, as well as allowing them to focus on particular weak points, or identify those points easily. – K Thomson, Examiner and Independent Reviewer
Price is £49 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.