Escape the classroom and breathe new life into exam preparation with this perfect companion to the Pre-Release Scenario Pack (2017).
15 carefully selected practical activities to engage and familiarise students in the Section B pre-release scenario. Each practical activity is great for kinaesthetic learners and contains:
- Relevant and concise aims – link practical activities to essential specification content.
- Scenario Questions encourage detailed understanding and application of the scenario – perfect for this summer’s exam!
- Structured write-on student worksheets enable clear student feedback.
Why do I need both packs?
With the Practical Activities Pack you can benefit from:
- More choice in your teaching approaches
- Opportunities to target more learning styles
- Methods to motivate students where needed
- A break from the classroom
Pre-order now for dispatch 01 March 2017!
Price is £34 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.