Paper 3 2017: Government Intervention and Market Failure in the UK
Give structure to the open-ended nature of the Edexcel Research Context!
- Essential theory and concepts explained
- Detailed notes on each area of the research context
- Structured research tasks enable independent learning
- Three practice exams with mark schemes – including questions for every point of the context
Fully integrate the research context in your teaching with this modular digital resource:
- VLE-ready, printable and editable
- Embedded videos & links help students get stuck into their research immediately
All specifically written for Edexcel 2017 Research Context!
‘A very useful resource. The theoretical information is concise. The real gains are from the practice exam papers that focus on market failure. Coverage of the practice papers was good and followed the specimen examination structure… They provide useful stimulus material on which to exam this synoptic paper. There was nothing I disliked… An excellent resource to provide focused revision opportunities centering upon examination technique. The broad context of unit 3 is cleverly addressed in these papers… It matched the context excellently. It provided a much needed set of papers to provide focused homework/revision and structured exam technique practice.’ – D Holland, Economics Teacher & Independent Reviewer
Price is £54/£69+VAT — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.