Expressionist theatre at its most innovative! The study of Sophie Treadwell’s ground breaking play offers unrivalled opportunity for exciting experimentation and imaginative interpretation.
Fantastically clear explanations, in-depth analysis of key dramatic and theatrical aspects, and a wealth of engaging practical and non-practical activities. Your students will know Machinal inside out:
- Introductory notes and exploratory activities ensure full understanding of the social, historical, cultural, textual and theatrical contexts
- Episode-by-episode walk-through includes detailed analysis of the relevant performance aspects, with plenty of opportunity for practical investigation and independent study
- Production concepts and performance strategies cover character, design, staging, practitioners and more
- Includes indicative content for all activities to support your teaching and your students
- With key terms glossary – perfect for revision!
Specifically geared towards the AS and A Level text-based question, this dynamic pack is your one-stop shop!
Clear, concise and innovative […] This is a fantastic resource!
E Haynes, Drama Teacher, HoD and Independent Reviewer
Price is £69 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.