Not just Drama games! Switch students into learning mode and prevent early winding down with these short, specific and stimulating starters and plenaries.
Fully matched to the requirements of the 2016 GCSE specifications, these original activities will develop key skills and reinforce essential knowledge.
Six themed chapters:
- Creating and developing ideas
- Communicating meaning
- Theatrical skills and terminology
- Theatre in performance
- Analysis and evaluation
- Working with scripts
40 ready-to-go starters and plenaries:
- Clear, detailed activity instructions – pick up and teach!
- Lesson objectives, timings and assessment objectives cross-referencing for easy and effective planning
- Ready-made, attractive worksheets – minimal preparation, maximum engagement
- Fully differentiated – higher- and lower-ability worksheets and practical suggestions for adapting activities to the needs of your class
- Handy overview grid summarises each activity – quick and easy to select tasks to fit your teaching
- Accompanying PowerPoints provide visual focus and added flexibility – perfect for whole-class activities
Price is £79 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.