24 essential KS3 grammar topics with simple, illustrated one-page explanations, each followed by two different, comprehensive worksheets to practise and assess learning.
- Written specifically for KS3 students, in straightforward and accessible language.
- Fun and fresh activities keep your students engaged and on-task.
- Use the eye-catching, visually stimulating explanation sheets as handouts, posters or placemats!
- Each task includes marks and full answers for use by teacher, peer or student – assessment doesn’t get easier than this!
Geared towards the new National Curriculum, this original pack will gently guide your students through the building blocks of French grammar.
- All worksheets offer supported translation practice, preparing your students for the demands of the new GCSE.
‘This is a valuable resource, providing very thorough treatment of grammar that is encountered at Key Stage 3 and a strong foundation for GCSE.The need for grammar to be an essential building block is made clear through the sequencing of activities and should inspire confidence in written and spoken accuracy.’
– E Winter, Head of MFL
Price is £69 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.