Ensure students get to grips with the technical terms in the new 9–1 AQA GCSE specification with fantastic topic-by-topic activities. These cover all theory content from across both papers, providing a sound basis for the whole course.
For every topic, varied activities based on a core set of keywords and definitions:
- Table Fill
- Crosswords (+ interactive version)
- Write Your Own Glossary
New for the GCSE (9–1) 2016 specification: All activities are provided electronically on a CD-ROM which can be copied directly onto your school network and accessed using a HTML interface. All activities are in PDF format and interactive (HTML5) crosswords are also included!
- Varied and engaging activities build confidence and familiarity with need-to-know terms
- Student-friendly definitions make complex terms accessible to all
- Flexible, ready-to-use worksheets for classwork or homework
- Answers included – perfect for revision and self-assessment
Price is £64-69+VAT — Digital resources on CD plus photocopiable A4 pages. Includes site/copy licence. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.