Keep your students on the right track with these clear and digestible course notes.
Written in a student-friendly language and organised in specification order, including:
- A topic overview page, with clear learning outcomes and key terms – maintain focus and build familiarity with need-to-know terms
- Accessible notes at an appropriate level engage read-write learners
- End-of-topic exam-style questions and answers to assess learning
- Thought-provoking images and diagrams to stimulate visual learners
Build and apply knowledge…
- ‘Apply’, ‘Did you know’ and ‘Research’ boxes inspire further study and encourage application of knowledge to food industries
- Practical ‘skills’ activities nurture students’ preparation and cooking skills – great for kinaesthetic learners
- Exam tips provide helpful methods to memorise key content
- ‘Things to think about’ provides opportunities for in-class discussion springboards
‘A very good resource. Very detailed in the areas that it covers with application to classroom and industry. I like the graphics, ‘did you know’ boxes, interspaced with quizzes, questions and exercises.’ – F Walker, Food Teacher and Independent Reviewer.
Price is £44 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.