Component 1: The Study of Religion – Beliefs, Teachings and Practices and Short Course Section A
Engage your class with religious studies and stay focused on exam requirements. Covers all spec points and their significance from different perspectives.
- Detailed, accessible notes for every part of the spec
- Manageable sections, varied formats and integrated activities keep students engaged
- Trains students in exam skills with original AQA-style questions for each subtopic
- From short-answer ‘Quick Questions’ to extended ‘Now Try This’ tasks
- PLUS mark schemes make grading simple!
- Need-to-know key terms concisely defined
- Concise, bullet-point topic summaries – great for revision
Matches the specification order exactly, so it’s easy to integrate into your lessons. The perfect complement to your scheme of work!
Also available for Component 2: Thematic Studies
“An absolutely fantastic resource – exactly what is needed for a thorough yet concise overview. It really goes into the course in depth… The students get lots of information in an easily digestible format. It is laid out in a way that is easy to understand. The practice material is relevant to the actual assessment – not only does it check understanding of the page but offers valuable exam practice. Great resource!” – H Kunda, RS Teacher and Independent Reviewer
Price is £29/£59 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.