Ensure students are fully prepared for the exam, from key terms to analysis and pre-production skills.
- Key terms activities give students the language they need to discuss the exam topic
- Step-by-step analysis of newspapers and radio, focusing on key aspects of representation, audience and genre
- Key information the newspaper and radio industry and promotion – plus plenty of design practice
- Exam-style questions & pre-production tasks
- Annotated sample answers help them to recognise what makes a good answer
The revision guide lives up to its claim to leave ‘no room for unexpected surprises and unprepared pupils!’ I would definitely purchase this resource when it becomes available as it saves teachers a lot of time – C McCarthy, Teacher and Independent Reviewer
Price is £79 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.