Get prepared for the challenging optional OCR AS Music options. With no scores or recordings in the exam, students need to know their piece like the back of their hand. With our analysis resources, your class will become set-work experts – and ready to show it by writing a top essay.
Four steps to exam success:
- Set the music in context with relevant historical and cultural information.
- Follow along with in-depth analysis, combining comprehensive commentary with annotated score extracts. Regular tasks consolidate learning at every stage.
- Study related repertoire with further listening from the spec’s suggested list – including notes on key features, links to the prescribed work, and activities.
- Practise exam technique with original exam-style questions to try, sample answers and detailed mark schemes.
- Helpful revision summary concisely covers all musical elements.
- Comprehensive glossary defines all the essential terminology specific to the area of study.
‘This will be a very helpful resource for teachers and students… It is written well to the specification requirements and will be beneficial for candidates preparing for exams. The quality of writing is clear and extensive… The level of detail is helpful and lends itself to in-depth classroom analysis.’ – J Trueman, Music Teacher and Independent Reviewer
Price is £79 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.