Ready-to-use research tasks, worksheets, background information and practice exam questions ensure comprehensive understanding of this award-winning Spanish drama from Achero Mañas. Students will get to know the film El Bola inside out and be fully prepared for the extended writing task.
- Before: Introductory tasks covering elements such as cinematic vocabulary, the background to the film, the director and plot provide students with the basic knowledge to begin their study.
- During: The comprehensive scene-by-scene analysis ensures thorough understanding. Students will consolidate their knowledge of the events of the play while examining related themes and issues. Activities include vocabulary, comprehension, grammar and more.
- With focus on cinematic techniques
- After: Detailed examination of key characters, themes and imagery.
- Dedicated exam-preparation section helps students to apply what they have learnt. With useful phrases, exam-style practice questions, essay-writing guidance, sample answers and marking activities.
A really interesting resource which engages the student. I especially like the third section of the resource, after watching the movie, in which the evolution of the characters, their motivations and the imaginery are analysed – perfect preparation for writing an essay.’
– A Puig Casas, Spanish Teacher and Independent Reviewer
Price is £89 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.