Turn BRexit into BRexam success! Suitable for all AS/A Level specs!
Detailed case studies with supporting activities, essay questions and sample answers help students explore Brexit’s ongoing implications.
Exam practice questions and scaffolding are excellent. Modelling essays is vital for many students who have not had sufficient experience in extended writing.
F Beran, Teacher & Independent Reviewer
- Free Trade
- Exchange Rate and Aggregate Demand
- Will House Prices Fall?
- Monetary Policy
- Wages – High or Low?
- Economic Growth
- Inequality – not Immigration?
- £350 million for the NHS?
Predict and evaluate outcomes
- 10 case studies relate Brexit data to micro and macro topics
- Signposted theory boxes apply economic principles, preparing students for the exam
- Activities strengthen quantitative skills and challenge students to predict trends in unemployment rates, economic growth, and more
Practise applied theory
- Engage students with up-to-date examples, or use as a revision tool for applied economics
- 10 essay questions build towards considered exam responses, with opportunities to assess and improve
- Includes scaffolded writing exercises, example essays, and examiner commentary. Perfect for practising higher-level analysis and evaluation!
- Detailed mark schemes and activity answers included for easy marking
‘I liked the activities boxes which focus students’ minds on data analysis. Also, the cases made were balanced and clear… It enhances learning through clear analysis of the issues and activities which focus the mind on data. It also offers many useful points for discussion. It is a very worrying time right now to be a young person, with the Brexit and now US presidential election earthquakes and I think this resource offers a useful and constructive way to make some sense of it. In particular, the section on inequality vs immigration throws some analytical light on a confusing and emotional political debate… Boxes are used effectively to give background info. Pictures are eye-cathching and thought-provoking… a good application of some of the major topics.’ – W Butler, Teacher, Examiner, Independent Reviewer
‘Exam practice questions and scaffolding are excellent. Modelling essays is vital for many students who have not had sufficient experience in extended writing. The suggestions for analysis, using data provided and graphs were excellent.’ – F Beran, Teacher and Independent Reviewer
Price is £59 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.