12-lesson schemes of work designed specifically for the new 2014 Curriculum topics.
Engaging and well-thought-out scheme, designed around specified learning objectives based on a pragmatic interpretation of the curriculum. Ease your planning and cultivate pupils’ love for Geography!
- Varied activities including starters, mains, plenaries, homework and extension
- Accessible worksheets with innovative activities to tackle each topic
- Spiced up with maps, photographs and diagrams – ideal for KS3 and applying geographical skills throughout
- Contemporary case studies, with emphasis on the focus regions – Africa, Asia, Middle East & Russia
- AfL embedded to maximise pupils’ engagement and learning
Simplify your planning, preparation and marking: structured lesson plans, all resources and answers provided. Designed so you can deliver each topic in any year of Key Stage 3. There’s even a summative assessment in each resource to monitor all pupils’ progress.
“A well-thought-out resource that flows and links together well.”
– L Spalding, Geography Teacher & Independent Reviewer
Price is £79 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.