Identity and Family
Boost students’ confidence in analysing unseen fiction and non-fiction texts with these rich and comprehensive banks of ❶ extracts with ❷ student activities and ❸ exam-style questions.
Full preparation for the reading sections of the OCR GCSE English Language specification:
❶ Carefully considered extracts
- Includes 8 debate-provoking extracts – or pairs of extracts for comparative packs
- Wide range of intriguing themes from secret societies to beauty blogging – mirrors the unpredictability of the Reading exams and prepares students for tricky texts
❷ Accompanying introductory and differentiated worksheets
- Clearly structured pre-reading, comprehension and analysis activities for each extract
- Develop key analytical skills needed for exam success
- Answers to all activities – ideal for quick marking!
1. Scaffolded activities allow lower-ability students a straightforward way into the text
2. ‘Taking it Further’ extension sheets challenge high achievers!
❸ Exam-style questions for every question type
- Apply learning and improve exam technique
- Plus! Full student-friendly mark schemes – perfect for self-assessment and identifying areas for improvement
Embed in lesson plans or hand out for individual study!
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.