Comprehensive notes go beyond the textbooks with relevant, real-life examples that students can really relate to. Brimming with graphs and diagrams that engage visual learners and get students thinking like economists!
- Exam Tips pages set out how each AO is awarded and highlight evaluation points – great for students looking for A*!
- ‘Be Careful!’ boxes highlight common exam mistakes
- Accessible, student-friendly notes on every topic
- Highly structured, with learning objectives and references to related topics for synopticity
- Regular questions and activities reinforce learning – including exam-style questions
- Key terms defined throughout, plus a complete glossary to consolidate knowledge
- ‘Learn More’ activities: further study for the most able
“Very informative, good logical progression through the specification, clear explanations.” – G Wainwright, Economics Teacher & Independent Reviewer
Price is £79 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.