A really useful homework task or revision aid towards the end of the course.
S Lovatt, Lead Teacher, Examiner & Independent Reviewer
- Marquise the gymnast
- Eliza the decathlete
- Shane the wheelchair basketball player
- Leon the boxer
- Ethan – in the army
plus many more!
Demonstrate, apply & evaluate to get top marks!
Fifteen relatable scenarios from the field of Physical Activity and Sport – teamed up with stimulating and engaging activities, to get students exploring PE from all perspectives!
- Students practise applying their knowledge to performance and participation in a variety of physical activities
- Imaginative and accessible activities and questions – encourage competence in answering difficult questions
Essential Exam Practice
- Practice exam questions and mark schemes
- Helpful tips – support students to become experts in their exam!
- Targeted development through Assessment Objectives – from AO1 knowledge to AO3 evaluation
‘One of the best resources I have reviewed… The scenario idea allows context to be applied to the content which I can imagine will help to engage pupils in the learning process. This could be useful for revision, but also the tasks could be picked out as the course is being delivered for specific learning goals.’ – S Lovatt, Lead PE Teacher & Independent Reviewer.
Price is £69 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.