18 original texts followed by exam-style questions and answers covering all AS topics. Comprehensive, skills-focused packs written specifically for the 2016 AQA specification.
- Covers a wide range of text sources used by AQA – so students will be very fully familiar with exam format
- Multiple opportunities to practise each task type in different contexts continuously develop students’ exam skills
- Engaging texts on topical issues in Target Language countries – make sure students are up to date for exams
- Clear and detailed marking criteria – perfect for peer-assessment
- Text types include: articles, advertisements, literary texts, testimonials, interviews, blog posts and reports
- 48 activities covering a range of verbal and non-verbal response tasks mirroring the SAMs
- Includes summary tasks with exam-style mark schemes
‘I thought this resource was fantastic for exam practice and ticked all the boxes as far as level, exam technique, vocabulary and content are concerned. This is perfect for practice just before the exam or as an end of topic assessment. It will save a lot of time looking for appropriate texts touching on those topics and aspects of French culture and society. Another good point is that the exercises are identical to those of the new AS specification sample exam papers.’–H Martin, MFL Teacher and Independent Reviewer
Price is £49 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.