Engage your students with every topic of 2016 AQA GCSE specification with these lively Activity Packs containing instructions, worksheets, self-assessment sheets and answers. A great way to for students to explore each topic while developing their research and communication skills.
Easy to use!
- Perfectly structured to each spec point
- Teachers’ Instructions and Student Instructions make delivery a breeze
- Pull out the necessary worksheets and integrate into your lesson plans
- Suitable for quick starters through to full lessons, including homework options!
- Limited planning time required – ideal for cover lessons
- Range of individual, small-group or whole-class activities
- Covers a range of VAK learning styles
- Differentiated: Supports lower- and challenges higher-ability students
Plus! PowerPoint slides on CD to add extra visual stimuli!
“There are some tightly structured activities here and a diverse range of ideas which will encourage and stretch students who are investigating this topic. It was also good to see a peer marking matrix given for the majority of the activities and the fact that there was a range of group and individual student working modes catered for.”–M Thum, Teacher and independent reviewer
“The range of resources will engage learners of all abilities and learning preferences. It is a useful resource for teachers to integrate into their schemes of work, providing useful frameworks for tasks which direct students learning well. A number of the tasks are independent in nature to stretch students and encourage them to develop research and communication skills.”–E Johns, Head of Geography and Independent Reviewer
“The ‘Binding International Agreement’ – this had not previously been covered in past specifications and the detail given to what one is and the peer assessment aspect is excellent and gives fantastic guidance for both teachers and students. The new up to date case study content will offer students the opportunity to use current information in their responses. There are many opportunities to use these resources for the more able and extend learning within the classroom. This would also be suitable to leave as cover or for non specialists to deliver.”–A. Dixon, HoD and Independent Reviewer
Price is range — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.