Your essential business partner!
Guide your students through the 2015 specification to exam success. With full spec coverage, these comprehensive course notes encourage a thoughtful approach to business and an understanding of the way businesses behave.
Carefully selected and original case studies engage students in analysis of a wide range of business contexts from Poundland to Pandora.
- Make theory relevant and accessible
- Perfect exam practice!
Build and Apply Knowledge
- Student-friendly notes with clear learning objectives to ensure structure and focus
- Graphs and diagrams illuminate core business concepts – supporting visual learners and developing quantitative skills
- Questions for every topic to reinforce learning in preparation for exams! Answers included – great in class or as homework
- Key terms defined throughout, plus a complete glossary
‘I liked that the specification is fully detailed within here, with questions provided for the reader to undertake. I like that the resource also provides extended questions to develop learning even further. The resource clearly allows for the reader to improve their understanding of the topics whilst helping them to build upon the required skills to achieve the higher levels of the mark scheme. I also like the fact the resource provides answers which, as a teacher will aid in time… the practice activities allow students to develop their skills in application, analysis and evaluation. As a result it will help them to achieve higher levels of the mark scheme… It is in my opinion that this resource covers the 3.8 section of the specification fully, covering all topics to a high level, providing the reader with the opportunity to build upon their understanding of this section of the specification.’ – J Harrison, Head of Department & Independent Reviewer
Price is £39 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.