Turn BRexit into BRexam success! Suitable for all AS/A Level specs!
Detailed case studies with supporting activities, essay questions and sample answers help students explore Brexit’s ongoing implications.
Predict and evaluate outcomes
- 10 case studies relate Brexit data to micro and macro topics
- Signposted theory boxes apply economic principles, preparing students for the exam
- Activities strengthen quantitative skills and challenge students to predict trends in unemployment rates, economic growth, and more
Practise applied theory
- Engage students with up-to-date examples, or use as a revision tool for applied economics
- 10 essay questions build towards considered exam responses, with opportunities to assess and improve
- Includes scaffolded writing exercises, example essays, and examiner commentary. Perfect for practising higher-level analysis and evaluation!
- Detailed mark schemes and activity answers included for easy marking
“Exam practice questions and scaffolding are excellent. Modelling essays is vital for many students who have not had sufficient experience in extended writing.” – F Beran, Teacher & Independent Reviewer
Price is £59 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.