Much Ado about Nothing combines the classic features of a Shakespearean comedy with deeper themes of deception, infidelity and mistaken identity. Unlock the meaning of the text with a variety of stimulating, ready-to-use activities from writing gossip columns to analysing Shakespearean insults.
- Insightful questions
- Stimulating reading and writing tasks
- Pair and group work
- Creative activities for visual and kinaesthetic learners
- Appealing tasks based on modern media
Carefully considered structure develops understanding:
- Build a foundation for learning and get students interested with introductory pre-reading exercises.
- Dig deeper with text-based activities. Every chapter is explored through a range of thought-provoking tasks.
- Consolidate knowledge with whole-text activities focusing on: Characterisation • Relationships • Setting • Themes • Ideas and Messages • Language • Form • Structure • Context
All activities are perfectly matched to the GCSE Assessment Objectives, and the fantastic structure makes the pack accessible for your whole class.
Plus! Suggested answers for questions and activities included.
“Very comprehensive… Helps teach young people about the themes, characters and social and historical context of the play. Covers the key assessment areas… I liked the short activities and easily photocopiable activity sheets.” – A Oforiwa, English Teacher and Independent Reviewer
Price is £59 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.