Energise your students in BTEC Sport with this lively activity pack!
22 stimulating ‘pick-up-and-go’ activities – with instructions and worksheets- covering the content of the new BTEC Nationals in Sport: Unit 1. A great way for students to explore the unit, while boosting their understanding of the need-to-know content for the exam.
Activities to suit all abilities and learning styles!
- Innovative practicals – Get students racing around the cardiovascular system or constructing their own synovial joints – fantastic for kinaesthetic learners.
- Carefully selected vocational activities – Engage students in ‘real-life’ occupational roles in sport – applying knowledge as a health-care specialist or a newspaper journalist.
- Focused classroom-based worksheets – Individual, small group and whole-class activities – designed to embed theory and develop research and communication skills.
Easy to use!
- Most activities need no preparation – perfect for cover lessons and integrating into your lesson plans
- Clear and accessible instructions for all activities reduce your planning and marking time
- Answers included – great for peer and self-assessment
‘Resource works well to cover the content required for students to develop the knowledge to succeed in the course. Working students in a variety of pairs, groups and individuals ensures that students are develop the ability to challenge each other as well as supporting themselves within the course.’ – S Wills, Deputy lead of PE & Independent Reviewer.
Price is £49 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.