Keep your class busy all year with this pack of over 50 ready-made activities. With Listening Skills, Music Technology, Music Making, and Theory & Notation all covered, you’ll find something for every lesson.
- Comprehensive teacher notes contain everything you need:
- Suggested relevant topics, with clear learning objectives – for effective planning
- Timings and required resources – easy to prepare
- Detailed instructions and supporting resources – just pick up and teach!
- Differentiation ideas – adapt activities for your whole class
“This is an absolutely brilliant resource! I love the ideas the author has come up with and I like the fact that activities mean that music and music making can take place from the very first minute of the lesson. The clear teacher guidance makes it an easy resource to use with very little planning required. I thought the different contexts of activities; listening, music technology, ensemble/composition and theory and notation is an inspiring idea! Fits the idea of the new curriculum extremely well. Moreover, I feel it serves as excellent progression to the new GCSE specifications. A first-class resource that every music teacher of Year 9 Music should have!” – N Booth, Head of Music and Independent Reviewer
Price is £69 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.