Apply set-text teaching to the exam with these focused companions, specifically tailored to the exam board.
Three structured steps to build success:
- At-a-glance topical summaries cover key points in an easy-to-digest format
- Revision activities consolidate knowledge through quizzes, mind mapping, quotation analysis, close reading and more!
- Essay-focused exercises build planning and writing skills and improve exam technique
- Plenty of original exam-style questions give practice in all areas – great for mock exams
- Worked-through example takes students through planning, drafting and completing an essay in manageable steps
- Sample essays with annotated versions and activities demonstrate how to improve grades
Includes annotated sample essays!
Plus! Student-friendly self- or peer-mark scheme and suggested answers for all activities. Tasks can be set in class or for homework to enhance your revision schedule.
‘Absolutely fantastic. This resource will save hours and hours of work on the part of teachers teaching this new spec. It has done everything we want that AQA hasn’t in terms of the coverage it provides, especially the sample questions and responses.’ – P Town, Teacher and Independent Reviewer (A Christmas Carol)
‘This is a really useful exam preparation resource. It would be very useful when students have read the text and done their preliminary studies as it shows students how to use their knowledge to address the particular demands of the assessment objectives within the framework of the AQA English Literature GCSE specification. It is a clear and detailed resource which is explicitly linked to the AOs. I think this is a fantastic resource which could be used for both independent revision and within lessons… The example answers with commentaries help to exemplify the way the mark scheme is applied and clearly show students how to use their knowledge of the text in order to fulfil the requirements of the exam.’ – L Morris, Teacher and Independent Reviewer (Blood Brothers)
Price is £49 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.