Original translation and detailed commentary – including notes on style, grammar and context, picking up where the set text notes end. Give it to students either as a complete companion, or as handouts to support your class teaching. The perfect complement to the set text!
AS and A Level
- All styles of exam questions including AS 10-mark and A Level 20-mark essay questions
- Detailed notes on metre and context for A Level students
- Latin text provided alongside a precise but clear translation
- Detailed line-by-line notes on grammar, translation, style and context
- Activities and practice exam questions help students engage with and develop an in-depth appreciation of the text
- Specifically designed to support students in areas identified for improvement in examiners’ reports
- Written by an experienced examiner
- Glossary of linguistic terms
A fresh look at the prescribed text… informative comments and information all the way through, which students could incorporate into essays. – S Henton, Latin Teacher & Independent Reviewer
Price is £59 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.