Topic A Course Companions
Ensure you’ve covered everything! Comprehensive, up-to-date notes on every aspect of the Edexcel specification for Units 3A and 4A. Clearly structured in specification order and focused towards the exam. Regular tasks and talking points consolidate student learning.
Unit 4A: EU Political Issues
Clear discussion of complex issues, from the single market to the constitution debate. Includes:
- Impact on the UK: from sovereignty to policy
- Integration and enlargement
- EU institutions explained
- Domestic policy case studies
Geared towards the exam:
- Writing frames help develop A2 essay skills
- Model answers with examiner’s commentary show students what is expected in the exam
- Discussion springboards stretch and challenge A* students
- Fully revised with updated facts and figures, covering all four parts of the course.
- Fresh analysis on the outcome of the 2014 EU election and the 2015 general election, and content on how the political landscape has changed since.
- Reference and up-to-date case studies including the pivotal EU ‘In-Out’ referendum.
Price is £84 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.