12 topical case studies per theme supported with activities and exam-style questions. Covers the new 2015 AS and A Level AQA Economics specification. Reinforce student learning by investigating UK and international economic issues from UK sugar tax (Year 1 micro) to Greek and UK government bonds (Year 2 macro). Use these as stimuli for class discussion, self-contained homeworks, or springboards for students’ independent revision for the new exams!
- Assortment of up-to-date stimulus material to grip students’ interest from alcohol pricing to Brexit
- Packed with engaging activities including short-answer and open-response ‘evaluation’ questions – helps students apply economic theory to contemporary examples
- Exam-style questions – great practice of the different question-types students will meet in the exam
- High-quality diagrams and graphs – helpful as visual aids and handy for exam answers
- Detailed mark scheme for all questions and activities
- Targeted quantitative skills questions throughout!
Excellent! I liked everything including the activities and exam-style questions and answers…Gives students the basic ideas in a real-world context so they can practise their understanding.–F Beran, Economics Teacher & Independent Reviewer
Price is £49 per resource (£169 for all 4 resources) — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.