Translations and textual analysis of both Prose and Verse set texts for the GCSE exams from 2018 onwards.
Each text is broken down into manageable chunks, translated into English and accompanied by meaningful notes on style, grammar and literary effects.
Additionally, for each text: a brief biography of the author, cast list showing key relationships and ideas for further study.
- Unique translation aid assists students in word order
- Translation with the perfect balance between literal, easy-to-follow translations and an eloquent rendering of the text
- Detailed notes focus on key literary devices
- Overview and biographical notes put the work in context
- Practice Exam Questions with mark schemes – fully prepare your students for the exams!
- Key technical vocab highlighted – glossaries included
Praise for previous editions:
The resource teaches pupils that translating ancient texts is within their scope.
– R Millar, Head of Latin & Independent Reviewer
Absolutely outstanding… This is going to save me so much work!
– E Williams, Head of Latin & Independent Reviewer
Price is £49 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.