Never be stuck for homework ideas again with these varied and versatile independent-learning tasks. Ready-to-use worksheets based on common KS3 topics give students fun but thorough practice – a strong foundation for future language learning!
- 24 self-contained homeworks covering common Year 7 topics, relevant vocabulary and level-appropriate grammar – use in any order to suit the needs of your class.
- Wide range of educational and engaging tasks appeals to all types of learners and abilities. Activities include code-breaking, unscrambling sentences, grammar, translation, supported writing, and more!
- Full answers provided for easy self-, peer- and teacher assessment
- ‘Mix and match’ as homeworks, cover lessons, end-of-topic revision or classroom-based learning tasks
- Meet the requirements of the new National Curriculum and prepare students for the demands of the new 2016 GCSEs
Year 7 Topics: la familia • la casa • tiempo libre • animales • la escuela • días de la semana / meses / números • frutas y legumbres
‘I think that students will enjoy completing the activities – there is a good mixture of academic and creative tasks.I particularly like the fact that each topic had three worksheets so you could maybe use one for homework and another for a cover lesson. The worksheets cover all the key vocabulary which students need to know and I like the focus on grammar which is going to be essential with the new specification.Personally I think that these resources are just as valuable for cover lessons as for homeworks as I can see how you can just grab a sheet and give it to a class when no work has been set. I also like the fact that there are extension tasks for the more able students to complete.’ – G Smith, Head of Spanish and Independent Reviewer
‘Fantastic, very well structured, great variety of tasks. It supports students do some cultural research. There str some good comprehension activities that encourage the use of a glosary. I really like how it builds up from word level to sentence level, and how towards the end of the resource there are longer sequences of texts for students to read/translate. The references to Mafalda’a world are also lovely as a cultural touch.’ – R Bravo, Spanish Teacher and Independent Reviewer
‘I think this resource is very interesting as it is a flexible tool for teachers. It can be understood as a pack of extra material for homework or applied as reinforcement for an inclusive class. I particularly like from this resource the fact that there is a huge variety of activities. I also think the resource is focused on enhancing the translation skills, which is important.’ – A Puig Casas, Spanish Teacher and Independent Reviewer
Price is £69 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.