Inject pace into your lessons and get across the finishing line with these short and stimulating starters and plenaries. Full specification coverage in spec order, designed explicitly for the 2016 specification.
Write-on in-class activities have been carefully designed with a strong focus on classroom learning.
- Perfect mixture of activities motivates and enthuses all learning styles
- Visual links to sporting examples empower deeper understanding and application of knowledge
- Ideal blend of individual, paired, small-group and whole-class activities develops independent and cooperative learning methods
- Includes opportunity for data interpretation and analysis
All materials included: an easy-to-use, pick-up-and-teach resource for effortless delivery and marking!
- Complete teacher’s notes with clear learning aims
- Instructions and answers for every activity
‘The resource is easy to understand with the teacher notes being a particular strength. The range of activities is great and gives the teacher ideas to apply the tasks to a range of topic areas. It is simple to follow and provides answers which speeds up planning and helps develop teacher knowledge quickly about the new specification.’ – T Briggs, PE teacher and Independent Reviewer.
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.