A brilliant new idea designed to support weaker students. Students have to read their textbook/notes to complete a grid of questions in exact specification order. Cross-referenced to the most popular A Level OCR textbooks to ensure a structured reading of the text.
A godsend for those students who find learning difficult, and motivates the less willing. Leads to active learning, identification of key points and the structuring of information.
- The structured method of learning grids is of great value to students, especially if they find it difficult to absorb all the information in class.
- Engaging diagrams break up text and engage visual learners.
- Fills in the gaps to ensure the whole specification is covered!
- An easy-to-set, yet valuable homework option
- Requires minimal preparation and interaction from the teacher — great for cover lessons!
- Results in a comprehensive set of revision notes
- OCR Law for AS 3rd Ed by J Martin, Hodder Education (ISBN 978-1444192742)
- AS Law for OCR by C Elliot & F Quinn, Pearson/Longman (ISBN 978-405858847)
- OCR Law Revision Guide: Unit G152 Law for OCR 4th Ed by D Hansom, ZigZag Education
‘I really liked the resource, it is often difficult to think about work to set students at home that will engage them. I like the fact that it differentiates appropriately for differing abilities, students can vary the amount of detail included. The images are also visually appealing to the students. It is a very effective supportive document, as described it is most effective for students to use outside of the classroom.’
– E Skinner, Teacher and Independent Reviewer
Price is £54 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.