Help your students explore and evaluate Arthur Miller’s classic two-act play in a practical way with this nine-lesson, ready-to-use scheme of work! Covering key historical, textual and theatrical elements, students will gain full understanding of the text while developing their own interpretations:
- Nine one-hour lessons explore all relevant aspects of the play – including context, characters, themes, symbolism, staging, performance, design and direction
- With full-play work-through
- Each lesson plan includes starters, mains, plenaries and homework ideas
- Variety of practical activities engages students while encouraging active exploration and experimentation
- Ready-to-use handouts mean minimal preparation – also perfect as quick, end-of-year revision sheets!
- Specific exam-prep section shows students how to apply knowledge and skills to exam-paper scenarios
Price is £39 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.