Keep students on the right track for the new OCR AS/A-Level qualifications with these clear and comprehensive course notes. Written in a student-friendly language and organised in specification order, including:
- A topic overview page, with clear learning outcomes and key terms
- Accessible notes at an appropriate level and in sufficient depth
- End-of-topic consolidation questions to review the topic and assess their learning
- Thought-provoking visual images and diagrams to stimulate all learners
Build and apply knowledge…
- ‘Apply’, ‘Did you know’ and ‘Case studies’ boxes inspire further research and encourage application of knowledge to sporting examples
- Exam tips provide helpful methods to memorise key content
- ‘Things to think about’ opportunities for in-class discussion springboards
“Good quality work, I think that the terminology is pitched at the correct level for learners to access. Good level of depth for the topics. The resource follows the specification very well” – R Myhill, PE Teacher and Independent Reviewer
“The content clearly links to the specification and provides information at an appropriate level and in sufficient depth.” – V Mckinnon, PE teacher and Independent Reviewer.
Price is From £89 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.