Separate versions available for AQA, Edexcel, OCR and WJEC Eduqas
Specifically written for use with the new GCSE (9-1) Computer Science specifications, Python Programming develops the core programming skills that students need – in particular, for completing their non-examined assessment (NEA).
- 15 chapters covering all programming elements of the specification – clear explanations and packed with example code and programming exercises!
- 24 varied starters facilitate use in lessons, by recapping previous learning and providing a quick warm up for the lesson ahead
- Practice assignment with model solution – featuring an original scenario in exam-board style – ideal for preparing students for the real NEA!
- Developed using Python v3.4.3
- Cross-referenced to the relevant GCSE (9-1) spec
- Paper and digital solutions for every task
‘A really useful resource which will help both teachers and students prepare for the non-exam assessment of any 2016 spec. I particularly like the icons indicating examples of good practice.’ – A Hadwen-Bennett, HoD & Expert Reviewer
Price is £79 each — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.